Program planners and departments who are inviting guests to campus are encouraged to make parking arrangements well in advance. As soon as you know when, where, and how many (from 1 guest on up), let us know—we can assist in making the best plans possible. If you have questions or would like more information about guest and conference parking, please contact us.
- Start making parking and mobility arrangements as soon the event date is established.
- Complete the online Conference and Event Parking request form at least ten business days in advance of the event. Arrangements for large events (100 or more participants) should be made six months in advance. Parking options will depend on space availability, the time of year, and event location.
- Consider the options:
- Instruct guests to purchase parking via Parkmobile pay-by-cell, or a parking pay station (see: Short-Term Parking Options)
- Instruct guests to purchase a printable permit for select locations.
- Purchase one-day parking permits to distribute to guests (not intended for large groups). Areas and quantities are limited.
- Use the Parkmobile Reservations Event Parking portal to sell or distribute printable permits to event attendees.
- Purchase transit passes from TCAT. Call 277-9388 for information.
- Encourage guests to use hotel shuttles, carpool, or use a ride-hailing service like Uber or Lyft whenever possible.
Standard Parking Locations
- Hoy Garage (Central Campus)
- B Lot and TRB Lot (Vet College)
- Special locations may be available when classes are not in session.
- Requests for conference parking and transportation arrangements should be made at least ten business days in advance of the event.
- Arrangements for large events with 100 or more off-campus participants should be made six months in advance.
116 Maple Avenue
Ithaca NY 14850-4902
Hours of Operation
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., M-F