Campus Roads and Walkways
On campus call FCS Customer Service 607-255-5322 to:
- Report pot holes and other hazards on campus roadways or parking areas
- Report sidewalk and paved path needing repair
- Clogged grates
For college town and other off-campus locations report hazards such as snow removal, sidewalk and street issues to the City of Ithaca, 607-272-1718, or go to the City of Ithaca website Streets Facilities
For life threatening hazards dial 911 or call CUPD directly 607-255-111
Grounds maintains 15 Miles of Roads, 61 Miles of Walkways, 114 Acres of Parking Lots, 40 miles of Storm and Sanitary Sewers
- Roads, Lots, Steps and Sidewalks are kept clear of snow. Salt and grit is applied to control ice.
- Periodic sweeping of Roads, Lots, Steps, Sidewalks and Patios organic and inorganic debris.
- Cleaning and repairs of catch basins, sanitary and storm water drain inlets annually and rodding of utility lines.
Repairs are executed as requested, or as vehicle and pedestrian safety necessitates