Custodial Services Building Care
Building Care staff are assigned to Endowed, State, and Student and Campus Life Facilities and provide a wide range of custodial services, including support for events.
For clean up of non-hazardous spills, bathrooms that are out of toilet paper, or any non-scheduled cleanup please report the problem to your Building Coordinator, or Building Care Manager, or enter an online service request
To find the facility Building Coordinator go to: https://www.fs.cornell.edu/fs/fs_facilFind.cfm and look up by building name, facility code, or address.
To request custodial support for an event, please enter a service request online.
- Include the location, date, and time of the event and a contact phone number.
- You will need a KFS/Department account for any charges.
- If you have any questions concerning support for your event, contact the FCS Event Manager at (p) 607-255-3751 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For campus residences:
- For non-emergency repair and maintenance enter a Service Request online.
- For emergencies 24/7 call 607-255-5322.
- For follow up on service requests