Facilities Inventory Services
University Policy 2.7, Reporting the Use of Facilities, mandates that all facilities must be inventoried through the Facilities Inventory System on a yearly basis.
The Facilities Inventory System (FIS) is used to report the use of space. Authorized users may access a production and training system and generate reports through OBIEE Answers.
- Production System: https://facilitiesinventory.cornell.edu
- Training System (to be used for testing things out): https://facilitiesinv-train.hosting.cornell.edu
- Reports: https://obieeprod.db.cornell.edu/analytics/saw.dll?Dashboard&portalPath=%2fshared%2fFinancials%2f_portal%2fAccount
- Standard Reports are available via the OBIEE dashboard.
- Custom reports can be generated by contacting Jane McLarty
Questions? Contact email@example.com