Skip to main content

Cornell University

Building Utilities

Facilities and Campus Services provides a number of utility services to facilities on Cornell’s Ithaca campus.  

These include:

To report a campus power outage or utility service problem call 607-255-5322.

If you smell gas or have any other life safety Emergency Call 911

For phone, computer, wireless internet connection, or printer problems contact CIT. Email, go to their Website, or Call 607-255-5500.

Cornell heat and power plant