Contract Colleges Facilities
- Develop and Manage the SUNY Capital Plan
- Administer State-funded Campus Let projects
- Document required approvals for Cornell, the State University Construction Fund (SUCF), and municipalities
- Facilitate SUCF-managed projects
- Partner with Contract Colleges facility staff
- Support the Division of Budget and Planning in the development of the University-wide Capital Plan
- Provide project coordination when needed
- Administer financial resources for the maintenance of State-owned buildings, greenhouses, and grounds on the Ithaca campus and throughout the State.
- Campus Manager and strategic partner with Unit Facilities Directors for all zones and Facilities and Campus Services.
- Ensure compliance with the current Building Codes of New York State for all SUNY- and Contract College-owned buildings.
- Issue Permits and Certificates
- Provide guidance and resources for MWBE contractual goals.
- Document MWBE participation for eligible projects.