Skip to main content

Cornell University

Report a Hazard

Report Campus physical infrastructure hazards in buildings, walkways, and grounds areas to FCS Customer Service 607-255-5322

A physical or safety hazard would include: loose stair railings and stairs, broken glass, large cracks in walkways, campus power outage including street lights, flooded storm drains, weather related issues that impact entering and exiting campus buildings and walking on campus, and any similar issues.

For college town and other off-campus locations report hazards such as snow removal, sidewalk and street issues to the City of Ithaca, 607-272-1718, or go to the City of Ithaca website Streets Facilities

For life threatening hazards dial 911 or call CUPD directly 607-255-1111