Reduce Landfill – know Waste and Recycling Services
IN THE NEWS:
- From the Ithaca Journal Oct 9 2018 – Article on Recycling Impacts in Tompkins County
- From the Cornell Sun: Students Work to Reduce Compost Contamination
- Tompkins County’s Open Letter to the Community about Recycling Changes
- VIDEO – Why America has a Recycling Problem
- ‘Resource Recycling’ Article explaining changes to Recycling
Up-Cycle - Ensure High Quality Compost
To learn more about composting go to Cornell’s Farm Services
Learn more about Cornell ReUSE programs
LIVE OFF CAMPUS?
Go to Tompkins County Recycle curbside Schedule and Guidelines
Need a Recycle Bin?
University Departments may order plastic blue recycle bins directly from R5 Operations at cost. To place order for either a desk side recycle bin, or a "Slim Jim" recycle bin, please submit a service request. Prices are at cost, but are priced for small orders. Large quantities of bins should be ordered directly from a vendor. For information on available sizes and prices, or for other questions and details please call R5 Operations at 254-1666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.