Skip to main content

Cornell University


FCS maintenance has staff and equipment for fabricating a wide variety of permanent and temporary signs for both indoor and outdoor use on the Ithaca campus.
To order a sign for your building or office, please contact your building coordinator. They may have guidelines and requirements specific to your building or department. A sign can be ordered by entering a Repair/Maintenance Service Request online. You will need to provide a KFS/Department account number for any charges.

outdoor sign explaining campus naturalization efforts

  • FCS Facilities Management can fabricate basic banners, room signs, event signs, directional signs, decals, informational signs, and many more types of signs.

  • Signs are installed using the ADA requirements FCS Facilities Accessibility has established for Cornell University.
  • Frosted vinyl decals that simulate etched glass are available.
  • A proof of what your sign will look like installed, including metal letters and plaques ordered from our local vendors, will be provided prior to installation.
  • Cornell University vehicle decals can be fabricated and installed upon request..
  • In many cases existing signs can be matched and duplicated