FCS maintenance has staff and equipment for fabricating a wide variety of permanent and temporary signs for both indoor and outdoor use on the Ithaca campus.
To order a sign for your building or office, please contact your building coordinator. They may have guidelines and requirements specific to your building or department. To find your BC go to Find Facility Information.
A sign can be ordered by entering a Repair/Maintenance Service Request online. You will need to provide a KFS/Department account number for any charges.
For event related signs please contact Julie Parsons. FCS Event Coordinator, 607-255-3751, or email email@example.com
- For all Ithaca campus Traffic & Parking related signs please contact Cornell Transportation, 607-255-4600
- Exterior campus facility signs should have the Building Coordinators and University Architect Office Campus Planning input and approval. Please contact them before placing a request.
- For signs to be used in research areas and labs please contact EH&S concerning their HASP Program. EH&S Phone: 607-255-8200.
FCS Facilities Management can fabricate basic banners, room signs, event signs, directional signs, decals, informational signs, and many more types of signs.
- Signs are installed using the ADA requirements FCS Facilities Accessibility has established for Cornell University.
- Frosted vinyl decals that simulate etched glass are available.
- A proof of what your sign will look like installed, including metal letters and plaques ordered from our local vendors, will be provided prior to installation.
- Cornell University vehicle decals can be fabricated and installed upon request..
- In many cases existing signs can be matched and duplicated