FCS maintenance has staff and equipment for fabricating a wide variety of permanent and temporary signs for both indoor and outdoor use on the Ithaca campus.
To order a sign for your building or office, please contact your building coordinator. They may have guidelines and requirements specific to your building or department. A sign can be ordered by entering a Repair/Maintenance Service Request online. You will need to provide a KFS/Department account number for any charges.
For event related signs please contact Julie Parsons. FCS Event Coordinator, 607-255-3751, or email email@example.com
- For all Ithaca campus Traffic & Parking related signs please contact Cornell Transportation, 607-255-4600
- Exterior campus facility signs should have the Building Coordinators and University Architect Office Campus Planning input and approval. Please contact them before placing a request.
- For signs to be used in research areas and labs please contact EH&S concerning their HASP Program. EH&S Phone: 607-255-8200.
FCS Facilities Management can fabricate basic banners, room signs, event signs, directional signs, decals, informational signs, and many more types of signs.
- Signs are installed using the ADA requirements FCS Facilities Accessibility has established for Cornell University.
- Frosted vinyl decals that simulate etched glass are available.
- A proof of what your sign will look like installed, including metal letters and plaques ordered from our local vendors, will be provided prior to installation.
- Cornell University vehicle decals can be fabricated and installed upon request..
- In many cases existing signs can be matched and duplicated