Skip to main content

Cornell University

Research Support and Special Equipment

Research and teaching facilities can have specialized equipment located in labs as well as other locations throughout campus.  
Repair and maintenance needs for such equipment are often performed by specialists and may be covered by a vendor warranty.

Contact you Building Coordinator concerning maintenance and repairs for special equipment.

If you need to look up a Building Coordinator go to: Find Facility Information and look up by building name, facility code, or address.

For Building Coordinators, Departments and Units some FAQ's concerning -80 Freezers. Enter an online service request

Environmental Health and Safety’s Lab & Research Safety provides programs and services support including information on managing hazardous waste.

Find a Center, Institute, Lab, or Program for more information on research areas.