- Records in the permanent archives represent the legacy of a project. The order and completeness reflects directly on the project management.
Archiving Services can provide access to documents in the Construction Document Archives, and can assist with archiving of project documents.
- Request Access to Building Information, Archives, Floor Plans
- Complete the Facilities Access Request Form
- Access Archives / Requesting documents from the archives
- Instructions for Archiving
- Master List to Archive: The list of documenst that become part of the permanent record.
- Procedures for Student Projects
- Plan adequate time, material may not be available on a short turn around, or not available due to security issues.
- Contact our Archivist for all building related material.
Address: 201 Humphreys Service Building
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org