Transportation Services provides a discounted parking accommodation to our students, staff, and faculty who are in their last 6 weeks of pregnancy, or who are new mothers wishing to breastfeed their baby.
Expectant mothers in their last 6 weeks of pregnancy can purchase a permit for the parking area closest to their place of work or classes. Nursing mothers may purchase a permit, valid for 12 weeks, to park closer to their place of work or classes. This permit accommodation may be renewed one time for another 12 week period.
- A doctors note indicating the due date is required for the maternity parking accommodation.
- Permit prices vary depending on parking location.
- Discounts do not apply to annual permits.
- The permit fee can not be paid via payroll deduction.
- Permit holders do not need to relinquish or exchange their current parking permit in order to receive the parking accommodation.
116 Maple Avenue
Ithaca NY 14850-4902
Hours of Operation
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., M-F