C2C Terms and Conditions
Passenger Terms & Conditions
Changes, Cancellations, and Refunds
Avoid missing the C2C bus by arriving at your pick up location no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Cancellations and changes can be made using the Campus-to-Campus online reservation system. If you don’t have access to a computer, our staff or an answering service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 607-254-TRIP(8747). Voice mail and email may not be used to make, modify, or cancel reservations. Voice mail and email will not help you avoid a late cancellation fee or a missed bus charge. Cancellations and changes will not be made retroactively.
- Changes to dates and times of trips are allowed, up to 8 hours before the departure time.
- Changes to dates and times of trips made less than 8 hours prior to the departure time are allowed, but will incur a $30 per seat late cancellation fee.
- There is no fee involved when simply changing stops for the same bus.
- Substitution of travelers is allowed.
- A $10 per-seat cancellation processing fee (CPF) is applied when a reservation paid by credit/debit card is canceled.
- A one-way trip for one traveler equals 1 seat: $10 CPF; a round-trip for one traveler equals 2 seats: $20 CPF.
- A one-way trip for two travelers equals 2 seats: $20 CPF; a round-trip for two travelers equals 4 seats: $40 CPF.
- A $30 late cancellation fee is applied when any reservation is canceled within 8 hours of the departure time.
- Contact with the driver will not change or cancel your reservation—all policies regarding cancellations and changes as stated above still apply, including forfeiture of fare in the case of a missed bus.
You should plan to arrive at the stop no later than 10 minutes before scheduled departure time to avoid missing the bus and to facilitate check-in and boarding. The departure time is when the bus is scheduled to pull out.
- The traveler(s) does not board the bus, and the bus has now left for NYC or Ithaca without them.
- The entire amount originally charged is retained and the trip is forfeited.
- Missing a departure trip does not automatically cancel the associated return. It is the traveler’s responsibility to make any changes or cancellations as noted above.
Minor children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is space beneath the coach for each passenger to bring a maximum of two suitcases.
- There is space onboard, both overhead and by your feet for two small carry-ons. There is a small coat closet behind the driver's seat if you have hanging garments or garment bags.
- Luggage or carry-ons must not contain hazardous materials. Any item meeting the restrictions listed under ‘Packages’ will count as one luggage or carry-on item.
- If you are traveling with a bicycle, it must be in a bike box (available at bike shops); the bike box will count as one of your two suitcases.
- Campus-to-Campus is not responsible for lost, damaged, forgotten, or stolen items.
Pets and Service Animals
Dogs, cats, or other small animals are allowed on the bus only if they are inside a pet carrier which fits at your feet or on your lap. If the carrier will cause you take up an additional seat, that seat must be paid for. Animals must remain in their carriers at all times while on the bus. Service animals are exempt from these requirements.
Cell Phone Numbers
During the reservation process, we strongly advise you to provide a cell phone number (we respect your privacy and will not share your cell phone number with any outside party). Because Campus-to-Campus does not have terminals with staff onsite, having your cell phone number allows the office or driver to reach you in case of weather- or traffic-related delays or emergencies.
Cell Phone and Internet Use
Campus-to-Campus is designed as a business-class service to allow passengers to use their travel time productively if they wish. Since cell phone use has become an integral part of doing business, the use of cell phones on the Campus-to-Campus buses is permitted. However, as a courtesy to your fellow passengers, please keep calls quiet, brief, and infrequent.
Internet access is dependent on cellular modems from carriers who have towers along the route. There are areas along the route where there is limited or no coverage.
Providing wi-fi internet access to a busload of passengers is a challenge, and bandwidth is limited. Again, as a courtesy to those sharing this resource, please restrict your use, avoiding such activities such as streaming video or sending or receiving large files.
Bus Equipment and Specific Trip Situations Disclaimer
Every attempt will be made to make this service and its associated amenities as reliable as possible. However, on rare occasions, some or all amenities may be unavailable and/or substitute equipment may be utilized (typically due to unexpected repairs or emergencies). Schedule delays due to traffic, weather, mechanical failure, or acts of God may also occur. No price adjustments or refunds will be issued in any of these instances.
Refusal to Transport
Campus-to-Campus Executive Coach Service may refuse to transport, or remove from any C2C bus, any passenger for the following reasons:
- Whenever necessary or advisable by reason of weather or other conditions beyond our control.
- Any passenger who may pose a threat to the comfort and/or safety of other passengers or employees including (but not limited to) passengers who:
- Are unaccompanied minors under the age of thirteen (13) years old;
- Appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs;
- Refuse to comply with smoking regulations;
- Attempt to interfere with any C2C employee in the pursuit of their duties;
- Exhibit behavior that may be hazardous to himself/herself, the C2C employee, or other passengers;
- Possess an unauthorized firearm or explosive device;
- Exhibit conduct that is violent, disorderly, offensive, or abusive to other passengers and/or C2C employees including verbal harassment related to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, ethnicity, or sexual orientation;
We reserve the right to refuse to transport, on a permanent basis, any passenger who has been repeatedly removed or denied transportation for violent, disorderly, offensive, or abusive conduct.
*Terms and conditions are subject to change. We make every effort to provide adequate notification to our clients of changes to fees, terms, and conditions. Communication can take the form of electronic notification, account messaging, or announcement postings.