C2C Stop Locations
Please look for the Campus-to-Campus sign to confirm that you are waiting at the right location:
- North Campus: Stop Location not available Fall 2021 On Jessup Road, next to the Townhouse Community and across from Robert Purcell Community Center. This stop is near a driveway leading to A Lot.
- All employee parking permits are valid in A Lot. Passengers who do not have a valid permit should review their short-term parking options or choose the B Lot pickup location.
- Sage Hall: At the TCAT bus shelter near the intersection of East Avenue and Campus Road, across from Statler Hall. Click here for a virtual tour.
- B Lot (Vet College): This stop is located in the B Lot, at the shelter on the southeast side of the parking lot.
- Employee O, Mid-Tier, and Central-Tier, and student SC and B permits are valid in B Lot. Passengers who do not have a valid permit may purchase temporary parking using Parkmobile (visit www.parkmobile.com). The Parkmobile zone number for B Lot is 4115.
Please note: Winter overnight parking rules are in effect from December 1 through April 1 from 5 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. whenever snow is forecast. If you will be leaving your vehicle during this time, please park in the designated overnight parking areas.
New York City Stops
- Cornell Club: Located at 6 East 44th Street, between Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue. Due to traffic and limited access, there are times that the bus may pick up or drop off passengers a short distance away from the club. We make every effort to notify passengers should the stop location change.
- Please note: The use of all Cornell Club facilities is reserved exclusively for registered members and invited guests. We greatly appreciate your cooperation. For membership information, visit www.cornellclubnyc.com.
- F Train to Tech Campus: The stop location is 64th Street and 3rd Avenue, in front of Tony's Di Napoli Restaurant.
- Weill Cornell Medical College: The bus will both pick up and drop off (headed in the uptown direction) in front of the main entrance to the Medical College at 1300 York Avenue, across from the intersection with 69th Street. The Medical College has offered the use of the lobby of 1300 York Avenue for passengers to wait.