C2C Refusal Policy
Right to Refuse Service
Campus-to-Campus Executive Coach Service may refuse to transport, or remove from any C2C bus, any passenger for the following reasons:
- Whenever necessary or advisable by reason of weather or other conditions beyond our control.
- Any passenger who may pose a threat to the comfort and/or safety of other passengers or employees including (but not limited to) passengers who:
- Are unaccompanied minors under the age of thirteen (13) years old;
- Appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs;
- Refuse to comply with smoking regulations;
- Attempt to interfere with any C2C employee in the pursuit of their duties;
- Exhibit behavior that may be hazardous to himself/herself, the C2C employee, or other passengers;
- Possess an unauthorized firearm or explosive device;
- Exhibit conduct that is violent, disorderly, offensive, or abusive to other passengers and/or C2C employees including verbal harassment related to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, age, ethnicity, or sexual orientation;
We reserve the right to refuse to transport, on a permanent basis, any passenger who has been repeatedly removed or denied transportation for violent, disorderly, offensive, or abusive conduct.