The Grounds Department provides quality services, consistent with responsible fiscal and environmental stewardship, to support the landscape maintenance and landscape construction needs of the Cornell Community.
Scope of Services:
Grounds services include maintenance of campus landscaped and paved areas and provides the following services:
- Lawn and Turf Management
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Ivy Control
- Flower Bed Care
- Snow Removal
- Litter Removal
- Campus Roads and Walkway Repair
Construction, Excavation and Site Restoration
- We have a variety of loaders, backhoes, dump trucks and skid steers for use on Trade Shops and Utility Department projects.
- Contractor support and site inspections.
- Maintenance of storm water retention and sedimentation structures.
- See the Landscape Construction area of our web page for examples of the work we do.
- Tree removal, winter snow removal, storm damage, barricades, fencing, flagging, utility repairs.
Cornell University Grounds Department
307 East Palm Rd.
Ithaca, New York 14850
Telephone: 607- 254-1661