Flower Bed Care

Report damage to a campus flower bed with an online service request or call 607-255-5322

Campus Annual and Perennial beds are weeded and

maintained seasonally by the Cornell Grounds Department.


Look for signs around campus denoting that a location is a Campus Naturalization Zone.



Cornell Botanic Gardens is managed and maintained by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS).
Contact Cornell Botanic Gardens at http://www.cornellbotanicgardens.org/

Cornell Entrance Flower Bed
Cornell Entrance on College Ave



Primary Contact Information:

FCS Customer Service
105 Humphreys Service Building
Ithaca, NY 14853


Report a facilities emergency:

For Cornell Police:

For fires and medical emergencies: 911