Custodial Services

Building Care staff are assigned to each campus Maintenance Zone and provide a wide range of custodial services, including support for events.  
For clean up of non-hazardous spills, bathrooms that are out of toilet paper, or any non-scheduled cleanup please report the problem to your Building Coordinator.

To request custodial support for an event, please enter a service request.

  • Include the location, date, and time of the event and a contact phone number.
  • You will need a KFS/Department account for the charges.
  • If you have any questions concerning support for your event, contact the FCS Event Coordinator at 607-255-3751

photo of custodian sweeping theater


    If a situation involves broken glass, vomit, blood, or other potentially hazardous substance

    that needs an emergency cleanup, it is considered a hazardous cleanup.

    hazardous or emergency cleanup call 2555322


    For Campus Residences: 


    For non-emergency requests and troubleshooting help go to Campus Living Maintenance Office website

    Residence maintenance office 607-255-0328

    For Emergencies only call 607-255-5322


    Primary Contact Information:

    FCS Customer Service

    105 Humphreys Service Building
    Ithaca, NY 14853

    Report a facilities emergency:

    For Cornell Police:

    For fires and medical emergencies: 911