Contract Colleges Facilities Code Compliance
Contract Colleges Facilities Code Compliance:
Ensure Compliance with the current Building Codes of New York State for all SUNY- and Contract College-owned buildings.
- Plan review during Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents.
- Walk the site during construction with Project Manager and Contractor weekly.
- Witness system tests scheduled by Project Manager or Contractor
- Final walk through before Certificates are issued with Project Manager and Contractor.
Issue PermitsConstruction Building Permits
- Asbestos Abatement Permits – Blanket Permits
- Demolition Permits
- Systems Modification Permits – Fire Protection Systems
- Hot Works Permit
- Temporary Heat Permit (During Construction)
- Tent Permits
- Temporary Certificate of Occupancy
- Permanent Certificate of Occupancy
- Certificate of Completion