The Campus-to-Campus package service is restricted to Cornell business use only, and all restrictions and regulations must be strictly ahered to.
Fee: $20 per package; payment must be made by Cornell University department or Weill Medical College account.
- A fully completed C2C package label must be affixed to the package when presented to the bus driver.
- Package size cannot exceed 8 cubic feet (2 foot cube).
- Package reservations must be scheduled in advance by calling 607-254-8747 during regular business hours, 7:30 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday.
- If the intended recipient is not present when the bus arrives, the package will be placed in C2C lost and found until claimed.
All United States Department of Transportation regulations must be adhered to:
- Include complete information about package contents.
- Do not use chemical abbreviations.
- If liquid, content(s) must be placed in a leak-proof container and sealed tightly.