Building Care staff are assigned to each campus Maintenance Zone and provide a wide range of custodial services, including support for events.
For clean up of non-hazardous spills, bathrooms that are out of toilet paper, or any non-scheduled cleanup please report the problem to your Building Coordinator, or enter an online service request
To request custodial support for an event, please enter a service request.
- Include the location, date, and time of the event and a contact phone number.
- You will need a KFS/Department account for any charges.
- If you have any questions concerning support for your event, contact the FCS Event Manager at (p) 607-255-3751 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For campus residences:
- For non-emergency and troubleshooting help go to Campus Living Office (link is external) or, enter a Service Request online.
- For emergencies 24/7 call 607-255-5322.
- For follow up on service requests contact the Primary Building Coordinator, or call the SCL Maintenance Office M-F, 8am-4pm, 607-255-0328, or go to SR search form to look up.