Parking and Transportation
Employee Permit Areas Available for Purchase (9/1/20)
Transportation Services will evaluate parking demand and may open sales for additional permit areas.
Transportation Services manages the commuting, parking, and inter-campus travel demands of Cornell University. Services include Campus-to-Campus motorcoach travel; fleet car rentals and leasing for business-related needs; department-owned vehicle repair and detailing; and transit pass, parking, and compliance program administration.
- Conference and Event Parking
- Construction Impacts
- Contractor/Vendor Parking Options
- Department-Owned Vehicles
- Electric and Green Vehicles
- Manage My Account: Parking Portal
- Map-Employee Parking
- Map-Student Parking
- Motorcycles, Scooters, and Mopeds
- Night/Weekend Parking Restrictions
- Parking Basics
- Parking for Expectant and Nursing Mothers
- Parking for Students
- Parking for University Employees
- Pay Parking Tickets
- Retiree Options
- Rules and Regulations
- Short-Term and Visitor Parking
- Vehicle Booting and Towing Program
- Winter, Holiday, and Break Parking
Getting Around/Transit and Commuting Program Links
- Getting Around / Commuting Programs
- Bus Services, Privileges, and Passes
- Commuter Support Services
- Cycling On Campus
- Daily Decision Parking
- Emergency Ride
- Motorist Assistance Program
- OmniRide Commuter Program for Employees
- OmniRide Student Bus Pass
- RideShare Commuter Program for Employees
- Travel Resources
C2C, Fleet, and Delivery Services Links
Parking Compliance Reactivation
Permit and Payment Requirements Enforced
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the phased campus reactivation, Transportation Services did not automatically renew parking permits that expired at the end of June, and eased parking restrictions through September.
Parking restrictions are again being enforced throughout campus. Fine-due citations will be issued in response to permit and payment requirement violations.
Commuters should take time to re-examine their transportation options, especially if they require only limited, occasional access to campus.
Student Permit Sales
Student Purchase Opened August 16.
Semester permits and bus passes are now available for purchase at myparking.cornell.edu. Students will be required to link at least one of their vehicles to their permit at the time of sale. Students can print a temporary permit to display on their vehicle dash until their hangtag arrives.
Regular parking enforcement has resumed.