Getting Around the Cornell Campus
We all make choices according to what is important to us.
Many of us are concerned about
- dependence on dwindling oil reserves, and want to reduce petroleum consumption.
- air quality and global climate change, and would like to take part in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- the obesity epidemic and the need for physical activity, and want to support walkable and liveable communities.
- minimizing stress and maximizing effective use of time and energy.
- the expense (time and money) of maintaining and operating an automobile.
Whatever your motivation, the Cornell University campus is an ideal place to try out a car-free lifestyle, and Transportation Services is committed to offering a range of options to make your commute easy, economical, efficient, healthy, and sustainable.
116 Maple Avenue
Ithaca NY 14850-4902
Hours of Operation
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., M-F
- Accessible Transportation Options
- Bicycle Registration Form
- Big Red Bikes
- Bus Services, Privileges, and Passes
- Commuter Support Services
- Cycling on Campus
- Emergency Ride
- Employee Commuter Program One-Day Permits Form
- Employee Parking/Transit Requests
- Fall Opening Driving Directions
- Finger Lakes Rideshare
- Ithaca Carshare
- Motorist Assistance Program
- RideShare Commuter Program for Employees
- RideShare Permit Rates
- Special Conditions Information
- Student Parking Information
- Travel Resources