Fall Opening Driving Directions
New Student Move-In 2021
The following approach routes are designed to get resident students to their unloading zone quickly and easily. Do not rely on GPS once you arrive in Ithaca. Please be sure to follow signs and/or directions from traffic personnel. South Campus residents should follow the West Campus signage to Stewart Avenue, and continue to the lot at the corner of Stewart and Williams.
- Learn more about moving into your residence hall.
- Learn more about Orientation and your arrival on campus.
West Campus and South Campus (University Avenue and Stewart/Williams)
- Do not rely on GPS once you arrive in Ithaca. Please follow the yellow or blue signs and/or directions from traffic personnel.
- The driver must remain with the vehicle during the unloading process. Do not leave your vehicle.
- After unloading, students will be directed to a parking area if they plan to keep their vehicles on campus for the semester. All other vehicle drivers will be directed to park in the central campus garages and surface lots. Please leave campus immediately after attending orientation activities.
- Driving on sidewalks is allowed only during the initial move-in period. At no other time are you allowed to drive on campus paths and walkways.