Skip to main content

Cornell University

Residential Leasing

For all real estate leases (even apartments), your first point of contact should be the Real Estate Department.

Getting Started:

Contact the Real Estate Department.


Please do not have your Dean or Director sign real estate documents, including leases. Real estate transaction authority is controlled by the University's corporate by-laws.  Real Estate will coordinate with Counsel and Risk Management, obtain necessary signatures, and return the documents to you.