Facilities Engineering provides multidiscipline architecture and engineering consulting services including condition assessments, studies, feasibility analysis and construction documents. Our team of engineers and architects develop holistic design solutions that take into account our institutional knowledge of the campus.
- Professional Services
- Condition Assessments
- Project Initiation Studies
- Project Scoping Studies
- Space Planning
- Code Reviews
- Construction Documents
- Construction Phase Support
- Architecture and Engineering Areas of Expertise
- HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Process systems, Building Controls, Energy Modeling
- Power Distribution, Emergency Power, Fire Alarm Systems, Security (Card Access, Cameras), PV (Building Interconnection), Interior and Site Lighting, EV Charging Infrastructure.
- Building Renovation and Repair, Building Envelope, Historic Masonry, Reinforced Concrete, and structural design
- Bridges, Site, Paving, Grading, Drainage, Campus Beautification, Utilities, Surveying, Utility Locating and Mapping
How to initiate the Service:
- Please contact John Bell, P.E. After an initial consultation we will assign a FE design manager and generate a proposal to verify the scope of services, schedule and costs
Required Information for the Service:
- Please identify your project scope, budget, schedule, constraints, and challenges
- Facilities Engineering charges for Architecture and Engineering services based on an hourly rate fee structure. Facilities Engineering will provide a proposal for services prior to beginning a project
John Bell, P.E.
Humphreys Service Building
Ithaca, NY 14853