Windows, Doors, and Locks

Window, door, or lock problems can lead to reduced security and energy (heating/cooling) loss.

For an Academic or Staff building contact the Building Coordinator or put in a service request.

For Campus Residences contact the Residence Maintenance Office.

If you are not able to secure a door, have an exterior window that is broken, or are you locked out of or in a room or building, call the appropriate emergency number listed below.

Academic and Staff Buildings:

  • For emergencies call 607-255-5322

Campus Residences contact:

Security Access points like doors and windows that cannot be secured while a space in unoccupied present a security risk and should be reported immediately.



Primary Contact Information:

FCS Customer Service

105 Humphreys Service Building
Ithaca, NY 14853

Report a facilities emergency:

For Cornell Police:

For fires and medical emergencies: 911