Building plumbing provides water for use for building residents and removes waste water, but it can be the source of extensive damage and water loss if a leak occurs and goes unreported. Please report plumbing issues such as leaks, faucets that drip constantly or do not work, running toilets, discoloration of water, clogged or slow drains, and problems with water pressure or temperature.

For an academic or staff building please contact the Building Coordinator, put in an online service request, or for emergencies call 607-254-8322.

For campus residences

view of plumbing installation in vet college



Primary Contact Information:

FCS Customer Service

105 Humphreys Service Building
Ithaca, NY 14853

Report a facilities emergency:

For Cornell Police:

For fires and medical emergencies: 911