C2C has enough space in the below-deck luggage compartment for each passenger to bring a maximum of two suitcases. There is space onboard, both overhead and under the seat for two small carry-ons (just like an airplane). There is a small coat closet behind the driver's seat if you have hanging garments or garment bags.
- Luggage and carry-ons should be tagged with the owners name/contact information, or have a label or a business card inside the bag.
- Luggage must not contain hazardous materials.
- Any item meeting the restrictions listed under ‘Packages’ will count as one piece of luggage or a carry-on item.
- Bicycles must be in a bike box (available at bike shops) and stored in the cargo hold; the bike box will count as one suitcase.
- Any item taking up a seat is considered a passenger; a reservation and payment is required.
Campus-to-Campus is not responsible for lost, damaged, forgotten, or stolen items.