Building Utilities


Facilities and Campus Services provides a number of utility services to facilities on Cornell’s Ithaca campus.  

These include:

To report a campus power outage or utility service problem call 607-255-5322.

If you smell gas or have any other life safety Emergency Call 911,

For phone, computer, wireless internet connection, or printer problems contact CIT. Email, go to their Website, or Call 607-255-5500.

view of Cornell combined heat and power plant



    Primary Contact Information:

    FCS Customer Service

    105 Humphreys Service Building
    Ithaca, NY 14853

    Report a facilities emergency:

    For Cornell Police:

    For fires and medical emergencies: 911